Monday 2 August 2010








Peterborough training

A few weeks ago I was asked by Monica & Bekka to do a demo booth at our quarterly get together. Well I had a lovely day meeting all you ladies
I decided to demonstrate how to make the rose using the large and small flowers from the Vinatage Vogue Set.
Hopefully when I demonstrated, it was a bit easier to understand.
I also showed how to make the rose bud and leaf and as I promised then, here are the pictures on how to make the rose buds to go with the rose.
If you have any questions about how to do this. Please email me.





2 comments:

  1. Your tutorial is amazing it looks great and I am sure will be easy to follow - will give it a go for sure TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful and so easy to make. Where you suddenly get the idea to make a stamped image into a gorgeous rose is beyond me, but so glad you did, and we're so lucky you shared it with us, thank you. x

    ReplyDelete